One fine body…
1. WWW.Functionhallbooking.com (“Website”) is an internal based portal owned and operated by Functionhallbooking.com a company incorporated under the laws of India. With its registered office at Mahabubnagar, India. Use of the Website is offered to You conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained
In these Terms, along with any amendments made by Functionhallbooking.com At its sole discretion and posted on the Website. Including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a service.
2. Functionhallbooking.com reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time according any reasons for doing so.
1. The Service are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Functionhallbooking.com system by Functionhallbooking.com for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing. If You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by Functionhallbooking.com through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
2. The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentially of the Account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Functionhallbooking.com Of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session Functionhallbooking.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 3.2. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Functionhallbooking.com or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
3. The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
4. You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
5. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete) or Functionhallbooking.com has reasonable grounds to support that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Functionhallbooking.com has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
3. You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues) that You access on the Website in accordance with Section 5.
4. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Functionhallbooking.com You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website orr content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
5. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Service, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Functiobhallbooking.com disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website.
6. If Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website. You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensice and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:o Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of other: o Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity: o Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword: o Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual properly laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents:
FunctionHallBooking may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the user at the time of booking FunctionHallBooking may also contact the user by voice call, SMS or email in case the user could not or has not concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever, to know the preference of the user for concluding the booking and also to help the user for the same. The user hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and /or voice call by FunctionHallBooking is (a) upon the request and authorization of the user, (b) transactional and not an unsolicited commercial communication as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The user will indemnify FunctionHallBooking against all types of losses and damages incurred by FunctionHallBooking due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous complaint raised by the user on FunctionHallBooking with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the user for any reason whatsoever.
The user expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent FunctionHallBooking acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall FunctionHallBooking be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. FunctionHallBooking may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the user obtains from FunctionHallBooking or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the user does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the FunctionHallBooking pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by FunctionHallBooking. The sole and exclusive remedy of the user in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the user agreement, is to discountinue using the services after notifying FunctionHallBooking in writing.
Copyright © 2019 Function Hall Booking. All rights reserved.Developed By AFFLUENT IT SERVICES